Browse and access a wide range of resources including reports, articles, and videos which we produce in collaboration with our partners. The content can be searched using the filters.
Filter by categories:
- International Dialogue
- Social-Ecological Transformation
- Social Justice
- Indian Institute of Dalit Studies
- Focus on the Global South
- Mahanirban Calcutta Research Group
- Research Initiatives, Bangladesh
- South Asian University
- Society for Labour and Development
- Anusandhan Trust
- Council for Social Development
- Centre for Education and Communication
- International Centre for Ethnic Studies
- Centre for Labour Research and Action
- Institute of Development Studies Kolkata
Social Justice |
This book is a culmination of research conducted by CNS in 2017 on the topic ‘Political Economy and class analysis of Nepali Society’.
Social-Ecological Transformation |
The poor, especially the tribals, have been dependent on forests round the year as it provides employment during agricultural lean season in the form of collection and sale of minor forest produces, fuel wood, etc.
International Dialogue, Mahanirban Calcutta Research Group |
Conflict & Social Governance in Northeast India: Social governance is a form of governance that evolved in relation to conflict management and peace in the last few decades.